Latest News

★ Dev - Srabonti's New Movie with SVF★

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 , Posted by D i p at Tuesday, May 04, 2010



Together, they burnt up the screen in Rajib’s Dujone. Now, the Dev-Srabanti pair is back with a bang! Cashing in on the hit jodi is none other than Sujit Mondal of Saat Pake Bandha fame.
Confirming the news, Dev says, “I know I’m doing the film. But I’m not sure of the rest of the cast. I’m yet to read the script.” Srabanti, who’s currently busy shooting for Ravi Kinagi’s untitled next, says excitedly, “Yes, I’m doing the film. But it’s too early to talk about the project. I’ll be r
eading the script soon.”
Music of the film, we hear, is by Jeet Ganguly .

News From : The Times of India (22.04.10)

★ Sujit Mondol's Next : Shoot Starts on May 11 ★


Sujit Mondal might have been from Mumbai, but the director always dreamt of making films in Bengali, which was first turned into reality with Saat Paake Bandha. “SPB was an acid test for me. Thank God, I came out with flying colours. Bolo Na Tumi Amar also fared well at the BO. It’s always satisfying to make Bengali films since the audience here knows how to appreciate good work,” says Mondal who is currently busy with the pre-production of his as-yet-untitled venture, which stars Tapas Paul, Dev and Srabanti. The film goes on the floors on May 11.
“It’s a relationship story that revolves around a father (Tapas), his daughter (Srabanti) and an outsider (Dev). It shows how a relationship changes with the change in circumstances. Adventure plays a major role in this film. The need for values is also adequately stressed on. Apart from Kolkata, we will be shooting in the Dooars, where we plan to construct a makeshift palace with the hills as backdrop. We are also thinking of shooting the song-and-dance sequences in Europe,” informs the director.
Mondal, who has earlier worked with Dev in BNTA, is looking forward to working with Tapas Paul and Srabanti. “Tapasda is my idol. I’ve grown up on his films, Dadar Kirti, Saheb, Gurudakshina etc. Getting to direct him will be a pleasure. As for Dev, I’ve always enjoyed working with him. I’ve heard that Srabanti is a natural born actor and effervescent in front of the camera. I’m excited to work with such a good team,” smiles Sujit. Script of the film is by NK Salil and the cast also includes Premjit and Kaushik Banerjee, among others .

News From : The Times of India (26.04.10)

Dev Fans Club © - #1 Dev Site Around The Web . Dev Rocks ....


Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment